Sick of pesky little ants undermining your paving? Check out our favourite, pesticide / chemical free formula for eliminating the pests…
- To treat a medium sized ant’s nest you will need ½ litre of soda water (the larger the nest the more soda water needed).
- Simply poor the soda water into and around the nest.
- The carbon dioxide in the soda water will eventually suffocate the Queen and her army.
- Over a period of two or three days, all the ants will die and the nest destroyed.
Good luck! And don’t forget if you need additional help getting your pesky pests under control, we also offer a full range of spray treatments including:
- Lawns (safely removes almost every type of broadleaf weed including bindii, clover capeweed, dandelion and oxalis to name a few)
- Paving (using a penetrate and commercial grade glyphosate to kill weeds from pavers and concrete surfaces)
- Couch (a cost effective slow weed killer aimed specifically at couch grass that won’t kill your plants – see this month’s special HERE)
- Pest (keeping your home safe with the removal of spiders, cockroaches, ants and more from all outdoor areas)
- Scale (intense treatment for your citrus or hedging plants)