We love our regular clients but we also understand there are times when you just need someone to come in, do the hard work and go. Our one-off visits are usually for:
- Rent inspections
- End of tenancy clean-ups
- Post winter weed removal
- Stubborn couch grass removal
- Rose pruning
- Pre summer clean-ups
- Special occasions and events
To get the most from your one-off visit it’s important to be completely honest about your garden when talking to our support team and franchisees. That way we can allocate the appropriate number of gardening hours to your job and bring all the equipment we need to get it done efficiently.
Our gardeners thrive on hard work. For some, transforming an overgrown mess into a clean blank canvas is the most satisfying part of their job. So don’t be shy to say it like it is. It’s fair to assume we’ve seen it (and worse!) all before.
Some of our one-off garden services include:
- Weeding, tidying, edging and trenching of garden beds
- Pruning and shaping trees and shrubs (some height restrictions apply)
- Planting and transplanting flowers and shrubs
- Raking, sweeping and blowing down
- Fertilising and mulching
- Annual rose pruning
Rubbish removal isn’t typically included in our garden services however we will place all rubbish in the green waste bin or supply reusable bags for a small fee. For larger jobs you may wish to arrange a green waste skip bin or hessian bag, which we can assist with if required.
However, some of our franchisees offer rubbish removal for an additional cost.
To view a full list of the specific services available in your area, enter your suburb below.
Total Gardening Hours
Our gardeners typically work in teams of two or three.
For example, if you book a 3 hour visit –
A team of two will be in your garden for 1.5 hours (2 gardeners x 1.5 hours = 3 hours)
A team of three will be in your garden for 1 hour ( 3 gardeners x 1 hour = 3 hours)
Either way, it is 3 gardening hours.
It is the total number of gardening hours that determines the final service fee.
Why Choose Weeding Women?
- Our gardeners are tough! All our franchisees and gardeners have years of experience working in the garden, so we work hard and smart.
- All gardeners are fully trained.
- We are fully insured – if we injure ourselves or damage any property- we are covered by our comprehensive insurance.
- Our office answers all phone calls so our gardening hours are all productive hours – there’s no time wasted on external distractions.
- We don’t charge for travel time in the metro area or down time
- We have a reputation for working hard, being meticulous and delivering our clients expectations. Our reputation is something we’ve earned from 30 years working around Perth.