Our commercial clients come in many shapes and sizes. From small, boutique businesses to multi-national corporations – we understand the demands of delivering exceptional service to our commercial network.
Our clients include:
- Real estate agents – regular maintenance of your rental properties and one-off clean-ups
- Aged care providers –our gardeners service all Perth metropolitan areas so we can look after your entire client list
- Strata management – regular maintenance of all small or large scale residential and commercial strata sites
- Commercial businesses – when first impressions count details like a well manicured garden make a big difference to your brand image
- Schools and education sites – maintaining the green spaces of our private and public educational institutions
- Government agencies – outsourcing your needs to a full service garden maintenance supplier to streamline business efficiencies and reduce overall costs
As a family owned and managed business we understand you want a streamlined booking system; hardworking, meticulous gardeners; and a proactive approach to garden maintenance.
One of the huge benefits of appointing Weeding Women as your preferred supplier for garden maintenance is that the gardeners are fully briefed on the requirements for the job. That means when our gardeners arrive at your job site they’re ready to do what they do best – garden.
It also means you only have one contact to discuss your gardening needs no matter where you, your clients or properties are located. From Burns Beach to Mandurah – we have you covered.
Why Choose Us
- One professional provider for all your gardening needs
- Support office available to answer your questions and schedule gardeners every day
- Fully insured
- All tools and equipment supplied
- Safety and security focused
- Reliable, experienced gardeners
- Police checked
- Trusted and reputable family business
Outsource your gardening worries (or bring in extra help as required)
If you currently have an in-house service, there are many advantages to outsourcing your garden maintenance:
- Our hourly fee includes all work entitlements
- Gardeners are managed by horticulturally experienced team members – we know what needs to be done to keep gardens looking their best
- We only charge for the work being done, not lunch breaks, rain storms or tool maintenance!