If you’ve run out of gift ideas for your special dad this Father’s Day – here are a few alternatives to the usual socks and jocks.
1. Weeding Women Gift Voucher – well, we had to start with that one didn’t we! Our vouchers come in any denomination and can be used as a credit for any products or service (like our Winter Lawn Special) – click here to order yours.
2. Proud Dad T-shirt – if you’ve got a proud dad and some arty kids this t-shirt decorating kit is perfect. From $30 from Perth based business, Blank Canvas Gifts.
3. Mini Golf – such a great way for the whole family to play together on Father’s Day. The Wembley Golf Club has a fantastic new course – but if that’s not in your area, check out Buggy Buddys guide to Mini Golf in Perth.
4. Personalised Plant Markers – these super cute plant markers can be personalised from you or the kids. Handmade in the UK and available online from Hard to Find $23
5. ‘My Dad Rocks’ – handmade is often best when it comes to Dad’s Day and these are a cheap, cute and easy gift the kids can paint and decorate.