If you want less winter weeds and healthier garden beds – not to mention a good looking garden – mulch is your best friend. This month we’ve got an awesome special with our Mulch Mayhem offer.
Enjoy up to $50 off mulch – delivered straight to your door. Rich in organic matter, this is the only mulch we use so we know its fantastic quality and well suited to our WA climate.
This month, 1 cubic metre of mulch is now only $167 (saving $20) or $230.50 for 2 cubic metres (saving you $50). Lay it yourself, or we’ll do it for you.
Simply call the ladies in the office on 1800 24 74 84 or email email@example.com to find out more.
And if you’ve ever wondered why it’s important to mulch – here are four good reasons courtesy of the ABC’s Gardening Australia:
- The first, and probably the most important, is for water conservation. Mulch stops the top of the soil drying out, keeps the soil moist, and can reduce watering by about 60 per cent.
- Mulching also prevents weeds and weed seed germination, which compete with plants for moisture and nutrients.
- Mulching keeps the soil temperature constant.
- By using an organic mulch you’re adding extra organic matter to the soil – which almost all plants benefit from.
* Only available some zones