Do what you love. Everyday.
If you love to garden. And by that we mean, really LOVE to garden. We might be just what you’re looking for.
Our franchise network is growing and we have a limited number of business opportunities available across metro WA.
Our gardeners come from diverse backgrounds including school teachers, defence personnel and mums (to name a few). You don’t need a formal qualification as all training is provided on the job. But you do need a burning desire to work for yourself outdoors, every day.
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate gardener – you live and breathe gardening and love being outdoors.
- Go getter – you genuinely love a challenge. You work hard. And you get great satisfaction from a job well done.
- Team player – you enjoy working with people and sharing the team’s success.
- Customer focused – you interact well and listen to the needs of your customers.
- High attention to detail – the reason we’ve had continued success as a business is our willingness to do the little things. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and we expect our franchisees to share the same passion for attention to detail.
Take a look at this short video and meet one of our franchisees, Tracy from Rockingham.
Why Weeding Women?
There are many benefits to joining Weeding Women as a franchisee, including:
- Existing regular maintenance clients in each and every zone
- 24/7 message service to capture all your potential clients
- The benefits of a well known name and trusted garden maintenance brand
- Home based business to adjust your time around your family
- Fulfil your love of gardening, being outdoors and nature
- Leadership, comprehensive training and support throughout your business ownership journey
- Work referral guarantee of $2000 per week *conditions apply
Here are our WA franchisees! You can read more about them by clicking the links below.
If you would like to know more about our Weeding Women franchise opportunities and the zones available, please complete the form below.